something about...

something about...

jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

My Ideal wedding


I'm planning my weddig. First of all I would like in spring because the weather is perfect for this.

I would like to marry in the afternoon and have a big party at night with my whole family and my friends.

Second: My dress is very important for me and i'm thinking in the best designer in Paris because I want te most beautiful dress in the world.

Third: I would like do the party in the best place in Santiago such as W hotel, Ritz Carlton or Castillo Hidalgo.

The church should be a big one because I need that all my guests fit in.

The honeymoon must be in a Caribbean country like Puerto Rico, American Republic, Caiman Island, etc...because I would like diving very much and a good sun bathing and these are the best place to do these activities.

And the most important, the broom. I would like to marry to Cristiano Ronaldo, but I know that's impossible.

I really don't care who will be my husband I just want somebody who loves me so much and doesn't be a criminal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario