something about...

something about...

sábado, 26 de junio de 2010

Houses

I don't like the semi-detached houses, because I can't stand sharing with other families, in this kind of houses you can hear the people who lives in the house next to you and this iv very uncomfortable.
When I become adult I like living in a mansion because they are huge and very beautiful.
Is also very important the decoration of my house, I would like something very impressive so the people be amused when they see it.
I would like my house as follow:
In my bedroom I like an enormous bed with a lot of cushions. And a desk where I can work.
I wish a kitchen very fashion with a washing machine, crisyal glasses, and very expensive china.
I want a living room very large because I want this place to meet with my familit and friends, that is where I can talk with them about everything in a comfortably way.
My mansion should have an enormous garden because I'll have many animals in order to my children can play with them

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario