something about...

something about...

sábado, 26 de junio de 2010

My favorite book


I think the science fiction novels are very bad to children because the kids try to be the characters and they do dangerous thinghs.
Well, I love read books about real stories, romantic stories and old novels.
My favorite book is "Pried and Prejudice". This book tells the story about Elizabeth Bennet. She is a young with four sisters. Their mother wanted that they marry as soon as possible because the five marriageable daughters and mother will be without a home and income once Mr. Bennet dies. One day two men, Bingley and Darcy, arrived to Meryton and attend to a Ball where they meet the Bennet family.
The time goes by and Bingley fall in love with Jane the oldest sister and so on the story continues with interesting anecdotes about the five sisters.
I liked it very much because it is a story about the lives from young people and also because is a romantic story and as i told before I love this kind of novels.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario